Monday, September 10, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISS31


Winner, winner chicken dinner! Yes, that's right! We are back with our Top 2 Winners from the ISSC31 Sketch Challenge! We had a ton of fabulous entries and such creativity! You guys amaze me!

Here are this week's winners:


Hungry? Well Alison has cooked up a sweet little rice bowl card with real rice! Why yes, I did say real rice! How cute is that and just look at the adorable papers that she served up to go along with it! Alison your card is completely adorable mixed in with a little bit of genius!



So I've decided that when I grow up (eventually ;) that I want colour just like Sandra! This little Scootin' Bye card really stood out as a thumbnail and then knocked my socks off when I went to visit her over at her blog! I adore the clean look to the card her card especially with all of that stunning red!

 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC32 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks for participating in our challenges and we can't wait to see what you come up with next week :D
 

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome cards ladies!

Leanne Whitby said...

Congratulations to the two winners. Your cards are stunning!!!!

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!!!!!! :)

*Alison* said...

oh my heavens.. THANK You sooo much! I am flattered.. hugs