Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC26 and a Teaser


 
Hi everyone! Sorry that I'm late with the winner's this week! It was British Columbia Day here yesterday and we were away again camping for the long weekend. Anyway I'm back with the winners for the ISSC26 sketch and I have this week's Tuesday Teaser for you :D
 
Here we go with your Top 2 Winners:
 
 
 
This card is just so sweet with the owl and googlie eyes but it's also is entertaining! This, my sweets is a spinner card and Sandy was a genius at tying in the spinner panel to make it look like a tree! So freakin' adorable!

 

Karren created this to die for scenery with some ink and sponges and some gel pen accents. Wherever this beach was inspired from, I want to be there...with a cabana boy and a tropical beverage that comes with a mini umbrella ;) Just beautiful Karren!
 
 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
 
And now here is your teaser for the upcoming ISSC28 challenge. As always, this is the original card that the sketch was drawn up from :) 
 


 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC27 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks for participating in our challenges and we can't wait to see what you come up with next week :D
 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so honoured to be chosen as one of the top 2 this week. You have made my day and have put a huge smile on my face. My daughter loved the card it was for her birthday last week. Congratulations to Karren, your beach card is so lovely, very clever. Sandy :)

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card. Hmmm, a cabana boy and tropical drink would be delightful LOL. Sandy, your card is genius! Great job.