Sunday, June 10, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC18

 

 
Oh My! I was WOW'ed this week with all of the FANTASTIC card entries! Holy Smokes people! The ISSC18 sketch really inspired you this week!  *happy sigh* :D Thanks to all of you who played along and now I guess that we should introduce the Top 2 Winners shouldn't we?  Here they are:
 
 
Can you even stand all of the loveliness that this card has to offer? There are so many little details and all of them fit together so perfectly! Who wouldn't love to find this in their mailbox? *waves hand in the air* I would! So Leanne, do you need my address? :D What a beautiful card!
 
 

The next up is Mona's all white anniversary card! Now she said that she had never made an all white card before but I think that she was born to make these kinds of cards! You blew me away with this one Miss Mona!
 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC19 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks so much for taking our challenge this week ladies! <3


5 comments:

Leanne Whitby said...

Thank you so much for the honor of being in the top 2. I am just so excited!!!! Congratulations to Mona as well her card is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Awesome choice! Leanne's was one of my faves too!! Thanks for the awesome sketches and inspiration :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Leanne! Your card is oh so pretty! Thanks so much ladies for selecting my card and making my day :)

LeAnne said...

Both of these cards were stunning---they took my breath away! Congrats, ladies!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats ladies- both fabulous cards!! xo