Can you believe it is April already?? WOW ! This year is flying by and we're in our third month of challenges already. We have been loving your creations and you've been inspiring us as well!!!
We squealed when we saw this card with it's soft Spring colors!! Definitely inspired on Easter weekend. I can see those circles becoming eggs... Did someone say Mini eggs??? LOL!!!
Fun isn't it??
The Special Agents got to work and had fun creating with this sketch!!!
Here's how to play:
Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC10), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!